Submit an APRA Request
There are several ways to submit an APRA request:
- In person at RIEMA, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (holidays excluded).
- Complete and return RIEMA's Public Records Request Form.
- Call the Public Records Officer.
- If you wish to make an anonymous APRA request and choose not to provide any identifying or contact information, contact the Public Records Officer for a case number so that we may respond to your request.
- APRA allows ten (10) business days for response to a public records request. In some instances, response time can be extended by twenty (20) days due to the voluminous nature of the request, the number of pending requests, or the difficulty in searching for, retrieving, and/or copying the requested records. All responses from RIEMA will be in writing.
- Any denial of the right to inspect or copy records, in whole or in part, will be made to you in writing and will include the reason(s) for the denial and procedures for appealing the denial.
- The cost to copy documents is fifteen cents ($0.15) per page.
- The cost for search and/or retrieval of documents is fifteen ($15) per hour. There is no charge for the first hour of search and/or retrieval of documents.
RIEMA's Public Records Officer is Anita Flax. Her contact information is:
Phone: (401) 462-7010
Fax: (401) 944-1891